TRAINING & CONSULTING
CPM Extrusion Group is the leader of twin-screw extrusion training offerings.
- One hour training webinars are presented monthly (since 2008) and free to attend
- Topics include Machine Design, Process Technology, Maintenance Best Practices, Applications, from basic to advanced level
- Presented in three time zones for global participation with live Q&A
Seminars & Workshops ($$)
- CPM twin-screw extrusion training seminars and workshops are scheduled quarterly at different venues to make it convenient for people to attend
- Seminars are typically two-days of classroom lessons, supplemented with a third day of hands-on practical training for our workshops
- Content is designed for beginner AND advanced level users in both R&D and manufacturing environments
Onsite Training ($$$)
- Training content is customized to each customer application and specific equipment
- Classes are scheduled at your convenience
- Fixed fee for unlimited number participants, in-plant training is the most cost-effective way to increase productivity
- Available globally to all users of co-rotating intermeshing twin-screw extruders
Process consulting services are available to help you with scale-up, process improvement or troubleshooting and screw design optimization. Our experience with replacement parts for the many different extruder geometries enables us to successfully translate screw designs across multiple OEM platforms. Our process experts are available on-site to provide you with the expertise and experience you need to be successful.
- Purchased a used machine and don’t know where to turn for help?
- Not getting the level of service you need from your OEM?
We use state-of-the-art tools, such as PolyTech’s WinTXS™ Simulation software to model your current extrusion process conditions.